Thursday, March 23, 2006

Trying to figure this out

So, what brought me to this place, this blog that is? Digital Scrapbooking. I was checking out some desinger's links and ended up at several blogs. I thought I would give it a try too. Now, if I can just get this thing figured out.............

Let's see if I can insert a photo..... Here is a recent LO I did for Artists Trading Cards. It is based on a song by Casting Crowns "Who Am I"

Various designers' stuff was used to create it:
angie briggs doodles, papers by rdickenson, flowers by LauraHappel
dotted flower by ali, Fonts are Beyond Wonderland and Denise script

It was created with FotoFusion, a great program for quick and easy LOs. I do 95% of my LOs with FF.

(credits: angie briggs' doodles, papers by rdickenson, flowers by LauraHappel, dotted flower by ali, Fonts are Beyond Wonderland and Denise script)
Okay, so now you know a bit more about me and what I like to do.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

great page!

Anonymous said...

Good job Girl friend now maybe you can show me how to do a blog...love it